Heyscribe Content Guidelines
User Content promoting or advertising any of the following is prohibited from the Services:
1. Products and services competitive to those of Heyscribe;
2. Illegal products or services;
3. Tobacco products, vaporizers, electronic cigarettes, or any other products that simulate smoking;
4. Drugs and drug-related products, including illegal or recreational drugs;
5. Prescription drugs or medical procedures;
6. Supplements, including, but not limited to anabolic steroids, chitosan, comfrey, dehydroepiandrosterone, ephedra, and human growth hormones.
7. Weapons, ammunition or explosives, including firearms parts, ammunition, paintball guns and bb guns, firearm silencers or suppressors.
8. Weapons, including pepper spray, non-culinary knives/blades/spears, tasers, batons, or weapons intended for self-defense;
9. Fireworks or explosives;
10. Payday loans, paycheck advances and bail bonds;
11. Multilevel marketing;
12. Directly urges persons to purchase or rent goods or services in a manner which exploits their inexperience or credulity
13. Initial coin offerings, binary options or contract for difference trading;
14. State lotteries; and
15. Escort services.
User Content containing any of the following is prohibited from the Services:
1. Photographs and videos of dead bodies of people or animals,
2. Photographs and videos of dismemberment, gore, or cannibalism;
3. Photographs and videos depicting humans killing animals if there is no explicit manufacturing, hunting, food consumption, processing or preparation context;
4. Photographs and videos of fetish content that involves:
a. Acts that are likely to lead to the death of a person or animal;
d. Feces, urine, spit, snot, menstruation or vomit; or
5. Any content depicting minors in a sexual way or otherwise sexualizing minors;
6. Any content depicting rape;
7. Any content soliciting sexual activity;
8. Any content that includes or promotes discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation
9. Any content encouraging behavior prejudicial to health and safety;
10. Any content that contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent; and
11. Any content depicting self-harm or suicide.